We’re thrilled to announce that our STEAM grant faith/science series has been accepted for publication as a small group study guide with Hendrickson Publishers. We’re working toward a 2019 publication date, and in the meantime if you’re looking for fall faith/science resources, you can browse the online series titles below. The series is designed for small group conversation, with discussion questions built in.
This project was made possible through the support of an award from the Science and Theology for Emerging Adult Ministries project at Fuller Theological Seminary. The opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fuller or the STEAM project.
Hendrickson has also just published ESN science columnist Andy Walsh’s book Faith Across the Multiverse, and we look forward to working with them. We hope to see many of you at the 2018 American Scientific Affiliation Annual Meetings at Gordon College this week. To God be the glory! ~ Thomas B. Grosh IV, Assoc. Dir., ESN
- Faith and Science: Sharing My Questions (STEAM Grant Series Intro)
- Is God Relevant in an Age of Science? by Andy Walsh
- How Does Science Enhance Faith? by Ruth Bancewicz
- How is Our Knowledge of the Natural World Similar to/Different from Our Knowledge of God? by Ciara Reyes
- Does the Bible support discovery of God’s creation through scientific method/inquiry? by Greg Cootsona
- How Can Christians in Science Respond to Claims that Faith Is Irrational? by Neil Shenvi
- Does the Bible support discovery of God’s creation through scientific method/inquiry? by Garrett League
- How Do You Talk About Faith with Secular Colleagues? by Robert Kaita
- How Can the History of Science Encourage the Church? Part I by James Ungureanu
- How Can the History of Science Encourage the Church? Part 2: Medieval Christianity by James Ungureanu
- How Can the History of Science Encourage the Church? Part 3: Modern Christianity by James Ungureanu
- How can we engage origins questions well? by Dave Vosburg
- How did God Create? Different Views Christians Hold by Gerald Rau
- Adam, Where are You? by Gerald Rau
- How should Christians in the sciences choose an epistemology? by Jim Stump
- How can Christians in science support science literacy among believers? by Royce Francis
About the author:
The Emerging Scholars Network is always seeking opportunities to identify, encourage, and equip the next generation of Christian scholars to be a redeeming influence in the academy, church, and the world. As you have an announcement, a "call for papers", an event, a prayer request (e.g., campus, field, higher ed), a resource suggestion, a review, etc., which is in concord with our Kingdom of God endeavor, please send materials (marketing/sales material not accepted) for consideration to post via email or the ESN Writer Survey. Thank-you. To God be the glory!