We are offering Scholar’s Compass at a special price for a limited time. InterVarsity has announced that it will be closing its store at the end of May. This has been our main outlet for selling copies of Scholar’s Compass. We may move to a different platform in the future to continue to make this great resource available since it has proven helpful to so many grad students and faculty. But we’d prefer to move the existing stock into the hands of people who would benefit from the book.
Scholar’s Compass regularly sells for $8. We have reduced the price by 50 percent to just $4 plus applicable shipping costs. Here are some of the reasons you might order just one, a few, or perhaps a large quantity.
- The book offers a semester’s worth of short readings and prayers to help you connect your faith and your scholarly work. It represents some of the best reflections by ESN members and makes a great devotional resource.
- Buy this for a discussion group looking for a resource for their discussions. The short reflections can be read during a meeting and the reflection questions are ideal for one hour or less meetings.
- Perhaps you are part of a graduate or faculty group meeting over the summer. The format lends itself well to the informality of summer gatherings. Goes great with iced tea!
- Are you part of a group trying to welcome incoming graduate students or faculty at the beginning of fall term? This makes a great gift!
- Perhaps your group is planning a retreat on connecting faith and academic work. ESN had developed a special retreat guide for using the book on a weekend retreat.
Our special price ends May 31 or when supplies run out so don’t wait!