Tom’s recent post about online materials got me to think about tools to organize that research.
With the glut of information now available, what do you use to keep it all organized?
I’ll start. First, a disclaimer: I use a Mac, and I think all of the tools I use are Mac-specific. Here are the tools that I use:
- For news and RSS feeds, I use NetNewsWire.
- For research material (quotes, docs, notes, etc.), DEVONthink Pro.
- For larger writing projects, Scrivener.
- To keep track of my library, Books.
- To keep track of people, organizations, to-do items, projects, etc., Daylite.
So, what tools do you use?