As we enter the new year, several ESN blog series come to mind as resources for spring campus conversations . . .
- AI and Christianity
- Blog Book Club: next book to be announced 1/17; discussion starts 2/7
- Book Reviews
- Christian Personal Statement
- Christianity and Science
- Daniel Bible Study
- Dear (No Longer) New Graduate Student — part of Advice for New Grad Students
- Finding a Postdoc in the Sciences
- Graduate School Survival Kit
- Headed to Graduate School
- Leaving Academia
- Mental Health
- Science and Faith, generated by the STEAM Grant
- Scholar’s Compass
- Time Management
As time permits, I encourage you to explore Science Corner: 2017 in Review, Most Visited ESN Blog Posts in 2017, Most Visited ESN Blog Posts of 2017 and the monthly ESN Review. In addition, please let us know if there are topics / resources you desire to be explored in the 2018. Thank-you.
To God be the glory!