Thank-you to our friends at Westmont College (Santa Barbara, CA) who shared the below tenure-track faculty positions (starting Fall 2018) in the sciences!
Westmont is a national liberal arts college in the evangelical Protestant tradition. We seek faculty invested in undergraduate teaching, a program of scholarly activity, and the mission of liberal arts education, whose work grows out of a vital and informed commitment to the Christian faith.
- Assistant/Associate faculty position in biology. Disciplinary specialty could include microbiology, neuroscience, developmental biology, or genomics/bioinformatics
- Engineering and Physics
- Faculty position in experimental physics or astronomy
- Health and Medicine
- Two faculty positions in kinesiology. One position in biomechanics and the other position would include teaching kinesiology core classes such as an introductory course, senior capstone, and internship supervision with a disciplinary specialty in nutrition, public health, psychology of movement, gerontology studies, health and wellness, or motor development.
- Science, Technology, and Mathematics
- Assistant/Associate faculty position in computer science
Follow this link for additional information and to access the applications.
Note: For Emerging Scholars Network (ESN) resources on Finding Work visit this page. For ESN’s job announcement posts follow this tag. For a regularly updated list of faculty positions, including some additional opportunities to those posted on our blog, go to this page curated by InterVaristy / USA Faculty Ministry.
The Emerging Scholars Network is always seeking opportunities to identify, encourage, and equip the next generation of Christian scholars to be a redeeming influence in the academy, church, and the world. As you have an announcement, a “call for papers”, an event, a prayer request (e.g., campus, field, higher ed), a resource suggestion, a review, etc., which is in concord with our Kingdom of God endeavor, please send materials (marketing/sales material not accepted) for consideration to post via email or the ESN Writer Survey. Thank-you. To God be the glory!