From time to time, we like to share prayer posts with readers, especially at transitional moments in the year. As many academics are transitioning from semester teaching rhythms to summer rest and research, please join us in these prayers. And stay tuned for a new Scholar’s Compass devotional series starting in June.
Please pray with us:
- For academics in our network to find rest and refreshment this summer, and for both work and rest to bear great fruit.
- For the wisdom learned during this past semester to grow over time in the hearts and minds of students, teachers, and researchers.
- For ESN to grow in serving Christian academics this summer, especially through events like our presence at the American Scientific Affiliation conference.
Please join us in thanking God for:
- The many writers who have blessed emerging scholars by sharing their ideas with us at the blog this year.
- Providing for the work of ESN this year in many ways.
- Growth in membership and readership this spring. We’re excited to welcome new and long term members into engaging further with ESN this summer.
Whatever your summer plans, we pray that it will be a time of fruitful reflection, joyful rest, and good preparation for the next steps in your calling.