From time to time, we like to share prayer posts with readers, especially at transitional moments in the year. As many academics are transitioning from semester teaching rhythms to summer rest and research, please join us in these prayers. And stay tuned for a new Scholar’s Compass devotional series starting in June.
PleaseÂ pray with us:
- For academics in our network to find rest and refreshment this summer, and for both work and rest to bear great fruit.
- For the wisdom learned during this pastÂ semester to grow over time in the hearts and minds of students, teachers, and researchers.
- For ESN to grow in serving Christian academics this summer, especially through events like our presence at the American Scientific Affiliation conference.
Please join us in thanking God for:Â
- TheÂ many writers who have blessed emerging scholars by sharing their ideas with us at the blog this year.
- Providing for the work of ESN this year in many ways.
- Growth in membership and readership this spring. We’re excited to welcome newÂ and long term members into engaging further with ESN this summer.
Whatever your summer plans, we pray that it will be a time of fruitful reflection, joyful rest, and good preparation for the next steps in your calling.
About the author:
The Emerging Scholars Network is always seeking opportunities to identify, encourage, and equip the next generation of Christian scholars to be a redeeming influence in the academy, church, and the world. As you have an announcement, a "call for papers", an event, a prayer request (e.g., campus, field, higher ed), a resource suggestion, a review, etc., which is in concord with our Kingdom of God endeavor, please send materials (marketing/sales material not accepted) for consideration to post via email or the ESN Writer Survey. Thank-you. To God be the glory!