Enter a drawing to become one of the five winners of Andy Crouch‘s new Strong and Weak: Embracing a Life of Love, Risk and True Flourishing in e-book before the paper copy even hits the shelf. Wow! How do you enter?
- By 2/15 at 11:59 pm (Eastern) invite prayerful consideration of and/or conversation regarding a Strong and Weak short video via a public form of social media (e.g., Making Space below).
- On Facebook include #strongandweak, @EmergingScholarsNetwork
- On Twitter include #strongandweak, @esnivcf
- With respect to other platforms, email ESN where you have posted.
- We’ll collect the data (if you want to be sure we have it, email ESN) and enter those who shared their posts in a random drawing.
- Only one entry per person.
- Although InterVarsity staff are not eligible for the drawing, we hope that they’ll help us share the word about this opportunity for the students and faculty whom they serve 🙂
- We’ll contact the five winners by email or through messaging (i.e., Facebook, Twitter).
- Thank-you to the students, staff, and ministry partners who have kicked us off!
- What makes me so excited about this opportunity to partner with InteVarsity Press in getting the word out about Andy Crouch‘s new release? Read my book response in the announcement of the give-away.
About the author:
Tom enjoys daily conversations regarding living out the Biblical Story with his wife Theresa and their four girls, around the block, at Elizabethtown Brethren in Christ Church (where he teaches adult electives and co-leads a small group), among healthcare professionals as the Northeast Regional Director for the Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA), and in higher ed as a volunteer with the Emerging Scholars Network (ESN). For a number of years, the Christian Medical Society / CMDA at Penn State College of Medicine was the hub of his ministry with CMDA. Note: Tom served with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship / USA for 20+ years, including 6+ years as the Associate Director of ESN. He has written for the ESN blog from its launch in August 2008. He has studied Biology (B.S.), Higher Education (M.A.), Spiritual Direction (Certificate), Spiritual Formation (M.A.R.), Ministry to Emerging Generations (D.Min.). To God be the glory!