Image by JensG at Pixabay
Thanks so much for praying with us! This March, join us in prayer:
1. Thanks be to God for the great Lent reflections many of you have sent in, and for other great submissions recently. Pray that the reflections would truly take root in reader’s hearts, and that emerging scholars would grow nearer to God in this season, pursuing justice and righteousness.
2. Praise God with us for the Faithful Is Successful series: for the good conversations it’s been starting on the blog and elsewhere, for the thoughtful responses of ESN writers and readers, and for the interviews with the authors of Faithful is Successful.
3. Praise God with us for the chance to reflect recently on directions for ESN this year. Please pray for upcoming conversations about how to pilot a number of new ideas for supporting community.
4. Pray for upcoming interviews on the blog. We’ve been so excited about the Faithful Is Successful interviews that we’ve been looking for other opportunities for emerging and experienced scholars to interview each other on the blog – we hope this will deepen a sense of community and also get some great ideas and advice out there for readers. Please pray with us.
5. Pray for emerging and experienced scholars everywhere, that spring breaks would be fruitful and renewing, that spring work would go well, and that life overall would be filled with the joy of walking in integrity and experiencing God in every aspect of life.
Thank you so much! What a joy it is to partner with you in prayers for God’s Kingdom to be reflected, and what a joy it is to see His hand at work. We’ve included a pdf based on updates that we’ll be sharing with InterVarsity staff at an upcoming Graduate & Faculty Ministry staff conference. We thought readers might appreciate reviewing this material as well.
To God be the glory!
About the author:
The Emerging Scholars Network is always seeking opportunities to identify, encourage, and equip the next generation of Christian scholars to be a redeeming influence in the academy, church, and the world. As you have an announcement, a "call for papers", an event, a prayer request (e.g., campus, field, higher ed), a resource suggestion, a review, etc., which is in concord with our Kingdom of God endeavor, please send materials (marketing/sales material not accepted) for consideration to post via email or the ESN Writer Survey. Thank-you. To God be the glory!