I’ve written about Dr. George Marsden’s recent talk to InterVarsity staff, and now you can hear it for yourself. We’ve posted all of the talks from the conference on InterVarsity’s audio page, but here are the direct links. All links go to mp3 audio files. If you want to download them for later listening, right-click on each link and choose “Save Link As…” to save them to your computer.
- Graduate and Faculty Ministries Director Bobby Gross: Opening remarks on 1 Peter and renewing the campus
- Dr. George Marsden: The Soul of the American University Revisited
- Dr. Santa Ono (Provost, University of Cincinnati): The Future of the University
- Panel discussion with Drs. Marsden, Ono, and Donald G. Davis, Jr. (Professor Emeritus of Library History, University of Texas)
- Robin Capcara: Exposition of 1 Peter 2:11-17
A special thanks to Kevin Ford, Gordon Govier, and Lorrey Thabet for helping us post these online!
By the way, the InterVarsity audio page is a virtual treasure trove of great speakers. I cannot overstate how many great talks are posted on that page. You can also subscribe to the InterVarsity Podcast on iTunes to get new talks as they are posted.
About the author:
The former Associate Director for the Emerging Scholars Network, Micheal lives in Cincinnati with his wife and three children and works as a web manager for a national storage and organization company. He writes about work, vocation, and finding meaning in what you do at No Small Actors.