Would you like to hear Francis Collins? Connect with ESN in person? Go to a faith/science conference on the beautiful grounds of Gordon College, near Boston? All three are possible this July! Student registration is free, and student scholarships for half off lodging and meals are available. And if you’re a grad student or postdoc, you might even get $300 towards travel costs. The American Scientific Affiliation faith/science conference is coming up July 27-30 near Boston.
The event features:
- A lecture and reception with Francis Collins
- A Saturday student/early career track organized by ESN
- An ESN early career lunch with Christianity Today science editor Rebecca Randall
- A book launch for ESN science columnist Andy Walsh’s Faith Across the Multiverse
- A pre-meeting workshop by friend of ESN Joshua Swamidass
- Lots of other amazing faith/science speakers and activities
We hope you can join us! If you’re a student, conference registration is free and you’re eligible for 50% off lodging and meals. Both grad students and postdocs are eligible for travel scholarships of up to $300. We’ve given away 5/10 travel scholarships, so register soon if you’re interested. Links below.
The Emerging Scholars Network is always seeking opportunities to identify, encourage, and equip the next generation of Christian scholars to be a redeeming influence in the academy, church, and the world. As you have an announcement, a “call for papers”, an event, a prayer request (e.g., campus, field, higher ed), a resource suggestion, a review, etc., which is in concord with our Kingdom of God endeavor, please send materials (marketing/sales material not accepted) for consideration to post via email or the ESN Writer Survey. Thank-you. To God be the glory!